Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back-To-School Means Back-To-Hell For Too Many Kids



CRYING STUDENT
Michael H via Getty Images
So happy to have this new piece run on Huffington Post. 

Back-To-School Means Back-To-Hell
For Too Many Kids
It's that time of year again! I gulp my hot tea.

Back to will-my-child-find-a-friend, will-I-get-a-phone-call-from-school, will-my-baby-learn-anything-other-than-how-to-feel-really-shitty-about-himself? Will-my-boy-come-home-wanting-to-die? Yes, it's here. It's back-to-hell time.

Now I sip more quietly, thanking God that I have a handful of days left to ponder this season...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amy-aves-challenger/backtoschool-means-backto_b_8061600.html

br/>

No comments :

Post a Comment

Other readers will benefit most from your thoughts, not just mine! Please leave comments and help improve this blog. Thank you!